Frequently Asked Questions
- is a well organised system with a long and distinctive tradition
- promotes understanding of people and life
- is a caring environment
- embraces high standards of teaching and learning
- promotes Christian growth and development
- works as a team with parents
- is part of the greater community
No. Entry into a Lutheran school or early years centre is available to everyone, regardless of religious belief or affiliation.
No. However you will need to adhere to the ethos statement and workplace culture and practice guiding principles identified in the applicable Enterprise Agreement.